Approved New Member: HuskerPower

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 28, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome HuskerPower,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. HuskerPower

HuskerPower Walk On

May 28, 2013
    Name: Jonathan Vranicar
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xXRA1NM4KERXx
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Pretty much anytime.
    Favorite Teams: Nebraska Cornhuskers, Kansas City Royals, Kansas City Chiefs, OKC Thunder
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: A friend of mine recommended it to me.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    9 years. 5 years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Doesn't matter to me. I'm looking forward to playing SIM style players like myself no matter what age.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. Nope, everything sounds good to me.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I play basketball for my high school team. I love everything about college football, especially watching my Cornhuskers. I love playing online dynasties with players that are respectful and mature.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I will fit in very well. I am very sportsmanlike and competitive and I think this site suits my style of play the best.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    To have fun playing with SIM style players and really enjoy my experiences.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would first tell my opponent that he/she is breaking the rules. I would then tell the commissioner if the actions continued.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    NCAA online dynasties.
  3. HuskerPower

HuskerPower Walk On

May 28, 2013
    My gamertag/PSN is Xbox. Sorry about that.
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009

Welcome to TSO, who is your friend (forum name)?

Application approved.
  5. HuskerPower

HuskerPower Walk On

May 28, 2013
    Jello1717 on OS
    • Like Like x 1