new member: huskers4life

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by huskers4life, Jun 26, 2010.

1. huskers4life

huskers4life Walk On

new member: huskers4life

Name: Jason Zimmerman

PSN ID: huskers4life

Email: sosafan27@aol.com

AIM: sosafan27

Time Zone: central

General Availability: I am available mosly anytime after 12 cental, I am disabled and don't work so I am online 24/7 and can alway play a game

Favorite Teams: 1) nebraska cornhuskers 2) florida gators 3) florida st seminoles 4) LSU tigers 5) alabama crimson tide

How did you hear about Tradition Football: from a post on operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? no I havent this will be my first one

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since the atari 2600 & the colecovision.. I've only been playing online for 2 yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a player that will abide by the rules and I will play wether I win or lose cause yes I'd love to win but for me I want to have fun

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? that really does not bother me at all

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes i've read them and no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 36 I'm a quadriplegic I broke my neck in 94 just goofing around with a freind, and since then i've really gotten into computer n video games, i love fantasy sports and sports in general

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I will be on the forums everyday and am willing to help out in any way possile

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? meeting new frinds and haveing fun playing footall & baseball

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I talk to my opponent first and if he keeps on doing it I finish the game win or lose then I would contact the commish and let him know

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I would to be a part of the ncaa 11 dynasty and mlb 10 the show league

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved Jason. Welcome to TF.

I'm the man you need to talk to about MLB the show League. As for NCAA take a look around there are a few openings. Cimmy24 is putting together a league for all new member, that may be a great fit for you. Let me know if you have any questions.

4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Welcome Jason...

And welcome to the Big 10 (+2)!

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Hey,
    If you are interested in The Show, check out SD or TBL on here...

TBL is much more active.

Take a look and hit up emmdotfrisk; the league needs some life breathed into it... Will be a good chance to show off the "sim-ness"