New Member: Huskers8128

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by huskers8128, Jul 19, 2009.

1. huskers8128

huskers8128 Guest

New Member: Huskers8128

Hey everyone. Nice place you've got here, thanks to all you vets who helped put this together.

Name: D.J.
    Gamertag/PSN XBOX Live-Huskers8128
    Email:huskersam8128@yahoo.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone:Mountain
    General Availability:Evenings. Monday and Thursday are usually my busy days and I can't usually get on.
    Favorite NCAA Team: HUSKERS!!!
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? No, I have never been in an online league. I've been playing NCAA since 02 but I've never gotten into any leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10 Years...I'm kind of a youngun. Playing online since 05.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm definetly a Sim player, this is the main reason I'd like to find a legit league because most of the ones I find are not sim at all.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age isn't as big of an issue as maturity is. I don't like playing with smack talking, know everything little kids, if you lose you lose. It's that simple.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I've read all the required stuff and it sounds perfect to me!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 21 years old and I am a manager at a big time family restaurant. I have a wife and a kid who I love to spend time with in between my football games lol. I've been playing NCAA and Madden since 02 but I'm really sick of winning the championship every year no matter who I am. I'm ready for a challenge and I know there are some people here on TF that are willing to give it to me.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I haven't had a chance to check out any particular league. I'm not picky, I'm just looking for a legit league that will advance every 2-3 days and have REAL SIM players in it.

2. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

The more Husker fans the better. (y)

Welcome

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Welcome,

It'd be better if you were a Buckeye, but I can respect a Husker. At least you're not a Gator :).

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Welcomg Husker, are you an Xbox360 gamer?

5. huskers8128

huskers8128 Guest

Yep, I'm a 360 guy.

Thanks for the welcomes guys