New Member: HustlinOwl

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by HustlinOwl, Aug 4, 2009.

1. HustlinOwl

HustlinOwl Guest

New Member: HustlinOwl

Name: Josh Woodson
    PSN: HustlinOwl
    Time Zone:
    General Availability: M-F after 5pm pst, Weekends varies, if setup can usually play.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Oregon State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports, also had Rynoaid I believe do a PS template for my OD last year.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Ran my own last year on Sportsgamer and this year on Pastapadre. Also played in the BSW an old league that since has folded.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Playing since Genesis days, leagues from College Football, College Baseball, and a few Madden. Also 2kHoops

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Hardcore, but respect my opponents and play sim. Winning is not the most important thing in a league, finding a good group of guys that love the game and are not out looking for little things to bitch and moan about.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I fit in perfect with this demographic

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Read the rules and are all pretty standard for leagues.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Father of two married for 3 going on 4 years and love to let my hair (but bald) down. Enjoy the major 3 sports and video games. Not so much a hobby, but for entertainment.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Checked them out and openings now seem to be TF Cream of the Crop. But open to any PS3 really.
  2. BaLLsOuT892

BaLLsOuT892 Guest

Yuck! A Beavers fan!?

Haha just kidding. Welcome to the site. If you could, tell your Beavs to take it easy on my Huskies this year... We need one or two wins... :(
  3. HustlinOwl

HustlinOwl Guest

Stanford and Washington State oh and maybe Oregon lol
  4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Welcome man. Did you get in cream of the crop? Great League.
  5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF! Application Approved... I think right now that Cream of the Crop is full.. Just had an opening in the Saturday Heroes league come up.. It is a Big 12 North spot (any team but Nebraska).. Currently we are in Week #5 of Season 1..

You interested in that spot?
  6. Maynard

Maynard Banned

Jun 10, 2009
    what sup hustlin....welcome to the site !!