Approved New Member: Hynes2484

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Hynes2484, Nov 28, 2014.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hynes2484

Hynes2484 Walk On

Nov 28, 2014
    Name: Joseph Hynes
    Gamertag/PSN: Hynes2484
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Anytime
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes, smaller leagues with friends.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Video Games: Over 10 years. Online Gaming: 6 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I'm not someone who breaks balls or busts chops. Just like to play the game.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am a college student, just got the Xbox One this week after having the 360 for a number of years. I play Madden and NHL. Also play Call of Duty. I work for the Police Athletic League and I am from New York.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I am someone who would be active in message boards and who has a fun time playing the game.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to find a league that I can join.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I complete the league game and alert the League Commissioner.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Yes, Yes, and I prefer Fantasy Draft but I am okay with any league.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Application Approved - welcome to TSO. Standby for League details...
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Our main forum area can be found under:

Tradition Sports Leagues >> Tradition Football >> Madden NFL Leagues >> Hard at Work

It may be easier for you though to just bookmark the link to our Main Forum area for the league though

That area has a chatbox and all the other subforums that we use to manage the league. That said, everything you need in order to join the league is already included in the Rules page that I sent you already. Read through that and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Also, I've made a bit of a tutorial/tips and tricks for getting used to TSO's forum software. Its not exhaustive but it teaches you a few things about Private Messges, Alerts, tagging users (so that they get an alert) and generally very good stuff for this forum. I suggest you check that out as well

Let me know if you need anything!
  4. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Sep 3, 2012
    Welcome to the site, to follow up what Keller said if you're interested in a fast pace Madden league check out TMFL. Stay active and check it all out!