New Member: I Peench

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by I Peench, Jul 1, 2010.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

New Member: I Peench

Name: Steve
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): I Peench (360)
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Evenings on weeknights, Sundays
    Favorite Teams: UNC, Notre Dame, New York Giants
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

The only online leagues I've ever been a part of have been the Online Dynasties in NCAA 09 and 10. I was the commish of a long-standing OD in 09 run through operation sports.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing videogames since I was 4. My first football game was Madden 94. Didn't hop online until the release of the 360.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I play as realistically as possible. I've always spent countless hours trying to recreate realistic results and statistics. Strategically, I run a pro-style offense and try to incorporate a heavy dose of run plays and play action.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I believe that as TraditionFootball grows, so too does their age bracket. In order to ensure that there is a solid group of players in that age group down the road, I think younger guys should be admitted (provided they fit the proper criteria). I certainly understand the hesitancy to let someone younger in, however.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I have. No questions or concerns at this point.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Grew up playing pretty much every sport imaginable. Football was always my fathers passion, as he played both football and baseball in college. I played all throughout my youth, and even remember getting to several pee wee practices late because I was coming from another sporting event/practice. I'm a little guy at 5'8/175, and I had good speed. But when I got into high school, injuries plagued me and I became a relatively highly recruited baseball player. As such, I dropped football during my sophomore year and focused on baseball and soccer.

I didn't have the agility to be a good high school running back, but I got by with my speed. Safety was another position I was playing, but didn't have as much of a chance to develop at that position (and I was still undersized). I just couldn't hold up, and after fracturing my kneecaps a few times, I hung up the spikes and focused on baseball and soccer, which I now play at the D3 level. I follow both college and pro football very closely, and playing NCAA allows me to live vicariously through the game and re-create what could have been.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I have been very active over at OS and plan on being the same way here at TF.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope that TF exposes me to more guys like myself. Diehard football fans whose passion for the game translates into a mature, sim style of sports gaming.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I think you handle the situation by first directly telling your opponent in a non-confrontational manner, i.e. "you are supposed to try to make an attempt to stay in the pocket". Then, if he continues, you send a message to the commish with video evidence to support your claim.

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I've seen your name several of times on OS. Welcome to TF!

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Steve.. Application Approved

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yup, very solid addition to the community

5. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Hey I peench, you probably dont remember me but we played in an OD with zoltranite back in 09 it only lasted a couple weeks due to a saved game crash

Welcome Aboard!

6. Outspoknpoet

Outspoknpoet Shock and Awesome

PEEEEENCH! I beat you to it by less than 12 hours. (This is Marktg30 from OS)

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

RynoAid, he is an RMG member

8. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Looking forward to TF!