Approved New Member: I Silver I

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 11, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome I Silver I,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. I Silver I

I Silver I Walk On

Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Ti Silver iT (XBOX) and SiiLv3Rx (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Nights (5pm-midnight)
    Favorite Teams: Philadelphia Eagles, 76ers, Phillies, Flyers, Penn State, Arsenal
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I've known about the site for awhile. I have been an active member of leagues over on OperationSports.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have been a member of multiple Madden leagues over on Operation Sports for both platforms. I helped run one that branched off of ACQB in last years Madden. It was the best sim experience I've been a part of. I hope to find more of that here.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since Atari. Been playing online since Socom 2 on PS2.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Pure sim. I get just as much joy going 2-14 and having a great draft pick as winning the Super Bowl. It's all about the experience with the other members.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm a little below the age range, but I've never really gotten along with my age group anyway. I ran a league last season with a guy that was 35. My favorite nights in that league were staying up in a party chat talking with a few of the guys in their 40s and 50s. I just get along better with guys that have more "life experience". I won't call them old lol

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    As much as I love OS, you still run into a lot of people that consider themselves "sim" but really aren't. I feel it's for a younger crowd. I want to join leagues that I know the members have been monitored and will participate in a mature manner. I look forward to playing in TW leagues and Madden. Maybe more if I have the time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I don't think there will be any issues with me fitting in. This is the sort of atmosphere that I've been looking for.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to enjoy myself with a sim experience and make some friends (while beating them of course :))

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would first make an effort to message the member to see if we could clear things up. Maybe there is a misunderstanding of the rules that could easily be fixed in a quick discussion. If not, then I would finish out the game and bring it to the attention of the person running the league via private message.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have looked into the Tiger Woods league and hope to join it ASAP so I can get things rolling before their season starts. I'm really excited to get playing. This is by far the most sim TW game yet. I have looked at Madden leagues in the past, but nothing too recent. I will be interested in those when the game gets closer.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved. Welcome to TSO.

4. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

[​IMG]
    Our cathedral.

Any interest in joining one of our fifa leagues?

• Like Like x 1
  5. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

THIS. Our FIFA league is bad ass. The clubs league is awesome as well. Hit me up if you want more info. Welcome to the site!

6. I Silver I

I Silver I Walk On

Thanks guys. I've never really played FIFA much online. I've done the club thing with friends, but have never really played it too heavily as a full team. I'll keep it in mind though.

7. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Well if you do practice with intentions to join the league, try practicing it on manual because that's what we use. It's much more realistic than the default full assist settings