New Member: IanKruz82

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 18, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome IanKruz82,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. IanKruz82

IanKruz82 Walk On

Name: Kelvin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Bosoulja82- Xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: West Coast
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually later in the afternoon and night time
    Favorite Teams: Raiders, Bobcats
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in many lgs. Ncaa- I have never been in a lg that went passed 1 season (This is why im here) Madden- I have been in NFLFans- 27 seasons total I have a total of 8 full season played in that LG and NWO 8 seasons total I have 6 season played with them

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been gaming for over 20 yrs and gaming online since Regular xbox

3. What type of player would you say you are? I GAME FOR FUN. I play sim to best of my abilities (cant please everyone all the time)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? im 28 myself

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? i have read and understand the rules

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im a passionate lg gamer. When in a lg I give it my all. I believe in the boards and community just as much as the lg it self. I have done numerous board work for my other lgs. I consider myself to be a asset to any lg im in. I have participated in radio shows for other lgs im in and have streamed games and made videos fo my lg.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Im a grown man. As long as Im dealing with other grown men I will be fine

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Looking for some good fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Im sure you report this to the commisioner or who ever is in charge of that situation and let them handle it

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I havent checked out all the lgs yet but I really want in a NCAA 12 dynasty

3. IanKruz82

IanKruz82 Walk On

I went around hunting for a specific lg to apply for but it seems everything was full. If my app is accepted by the admins I really want in a NCaa12 lg. The LG im accepted will be the only Ncaa lg I will be in. Im willing to pay the 12 bucks if a commish from a premiere lg is willing to give me a run. Like I said im really hoping to get a spot somewhere. If you looking fo recaps, Videos,.... coach, player, university role playing then im your guy. I dont care about winning or losing I just like to have fun. I apologize if I didnt suppose to post but I realized I put a specific lg down

• Like Like x 1
  4. IanKruz82

IanKruz82 Walk On

Here is some of my work from my Madden Lg that I was in for Madden 11. Me and another member worked on this together. We did a five part series for the 1sr draft in Madden. I would capture and send him the video footage and he would break it down. I know its old but hopefully it will give a commish an idea of what I bring to the table

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNC72ApHWMg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJeJ7vyPFI

I have better equipment for streaming and recording now. Again this is just a sample. I did so much work and had a FUN doin it. Like I said I truly look forward to joining up

Last I will do a interview

Channel 5 local news

Reporter: Coach Kruz, your Hertford County Bears have just won its 2nd straight state title and 3rd in 4 yrs. Whats next for you? Is it time for a bigger challenge?

Kruz: I think I have accomplished everything that I wanted to accomplish. I have 3 state championships. I have 9 conference title. I have coached 28 players who are playing or have played Division 1 football. I have even coached 4 players who are playing on Sunday's. I think it about time that I move up to the next level myself.

Reporter: Coach, you could have made this jump years ago. Why now?

Kruz: I have goals of one day winning a National Championship. I also want to Coach a Heisman trophy winner. I want to win some Conference Championships. It may take a long time to accomplish this. I figure I better get to going now

Reporter: Do you have a school in mind. Do you have any offers at this time?

Kruz: Im officially saying im available right now. I will be coaching Division 1 College Football next year. I dont know what team or what lg but I will be coaching.

Reporter: Anything you want to say to the high school that you have coached the last 9 yrs?

Kruz: Its been a honor and a pleasure. I came here with a vision making the high school I graduated from a power house. I think we have done that.

Reporter: 3 state titles in 4 yrs, I would say you have done it

Kruz: Im just hope the fans continue to follow me and support me. I hope to be coaching college ball right here in NC next yr but if I dont I promise the fans 1 thing. I will never forget where I came from

Reporter: There it is folks. Coach Kruz is leaving HCHS in search of fulfilling his dream of Coaching D1 football...Thanks Coach!!!

Kruz: Thanks

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Kruz,

Just posted about a league I will be starting up when '12 comes out. You seem like a guy I would love to have. Let me know if this interests you.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-xbox-360-ncaa-12-league.56460/

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application approved.

Welcome to TSO!

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Kruzkrieg?

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

9. IanKruz82

IanKruz82 Walk On

??? Dont know nothing bout that
    Im holding out hoping another coaching carousel lg opens up. I like the 3 star idea of building the team but i dont really like being forced into just 3 conferences .....Thanks for the offer though but I will pass. I don t want to join just to be joining. I want to be fully 100% committed. I hope you understand

10. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Thought you were someone else thats all. Good luck here at TSO.

11. IanKruz82

IanKruz82 Walk On

No problem man

12. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

No problems. Good luck at TSO.