Approved New Member: iBleedOrange247

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome iBleedOrange247,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Name: Colton Bice
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): The Fireman 542 (XBL)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: CDT
    General Availability for User vs User games: 3pm CDT - 10pm CDT M-F, S&S anytime
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee Volunteers, Arkansas State Red Wolves, Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I've known about it for a few years, just never joined. Well with NCAA 13 right around the corner I am looking for a die hard league that is going to get lots of years in, has a great group of guys to play with, and best of all...No cheesing little kids.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I always hosted my own leagues with buddies, and would sometimes let people I didn't know in on NCAA 08-12

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Played: since I was 5 with a Super Nintendo, and always upgraded to the next system, once Xbox came out stayed with microsoft. Online: Since I was 14, so 8 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive-Sim style

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Doesn't bother me, I'm right on their coattails.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read them, and nothing concerns me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I am a ex-Navy intelligence worker, now I manage a warehouse at a local Air Filtration factory, and volunteer firefight on the side. I love football, tennis, and baseball. I am married with no kids, don't plan on them anytime soon. I am hoping to get in a premier league (after I pay my dues of course) and continue with that league until the league is no more.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I don't see any problem, I have a very great outgoing social skill, and love to be as active as I can be. I love writing articles so after game write-ups, and pre-game write ups will be a fun thing for me to get out and do.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To get to know a great group of guys who play the same style as I do, while having fun playing in a competitive sim league.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would let the player know he broke the rule first, depending on which rule he breaks. If he continues to do break the rule, I would continue to play the game, and take the win or loss. Then immediately following the game, I would PM the commissioner of the league and let him know exactly what happened.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I've been thumbing through the NCAA leagues, and I am currently interested in a league for NCAA 13, as I've already traded in NCAA 12. I'd like to be in any league that is willing to accept anyone new to TS. Rules don't concern me, I'm very adaptable and I don't really complain about a way any certain individual runs their league. I would like to play as Tennessee in whatever league I'm in, but I could play with any team that I am presented with.Thanks!

3. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Nice to see another Vol on the boards! Welcome!

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Great app Colton! Welcome to TSO. Application approved.

5. HoundsOfHowl

Thanks! Glad to be here! Look forward to many great seasons here in some lucky leauge!

6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Too bad you traded in 2012 as there are alot of premier leagues looking for new blood.

7. HoundsOfHowl

Yes I know, I really hope I can manage to get in one for 13, are there usually a few openings for new members? Or at least pretty easy to find a good league to get in?

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Last year we had a draft for premier members and the leagues. I havn't heard anything about that yet.

9. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

There are quite a few good ones that will have spots for 13. What other games do you play? As you have probably noticed this site runs much deeper than NCAA. If you play COD or anything like that it's a good way to get to know some of these guys.

10. HoundsOfHowl

I
    I play UFC 3 and every now and then I'll play COD, I still play NCAA 11 bc gamestop wouldn't take it back bc it had a chip on it but it works fine lol

11. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

My advice...... pick up a used copy of NCAA 12 if you can get it on the cheap and lock up a spot in one of the premier leagues now before the league drafts and all happen, especially since you're new..... get in now, lock up a spot, start building that rapport with the guys in your league etc.

12. HoundsOfHowl

Who's got an opening I could possibly pick me up a copy today or tomorrow

Edit : Picked a copy up today.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  13. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Not sure man.... but I know a few have some open spots, you'll have to "troll" a bit and find one that fits your schedule and that has an opening..... good luck!