New Member: IIx Nautica xII

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Nautica, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Jul 27, 2009
    New Member: IIx Nautica xII

Name: Mike
    X360 Gamertag: IIx Nautica xII
    I Do not have an AIM screen name, but I assure everyone that I am on everyday, both on this site and on Xbox Live.
    Time Zone: Eastern
    Availability: Usually after 10pm but I am on alot between 1pm and 3pm on most days.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    I was referred to by a guy that is in a sim dynasty that I am hosting, GT-LB Fitted

I have not been in any official leagues from any particular websites, but I am currently hosting a Sim style Dynasty of my own, here is the thread so it can show what kind of a player and style I like:
    I have been playing video games since I was Little, my first gaming system was the commodore64! I have been playing online since I got my 360 about 4 years ago.
    I am a straight Sim style player, there is no other way to play!
    My age is not an issue, and neither is my maturity, Im 25 years old, Married with kids. Hopefully that says enough.
    I have read all of the rules and have no issues or questions.
    Like I said, Im 25, Married with 1 child, I am online daily, I work at GameCrazy as a Store Manager, please check out the link i posted to show what kind of leagues I like and what kind of player I am.
    I just joined the site so now that I have this completed I am going to go and look through the threads. Thanks.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads: