Approved New Member: ILLAIM

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 8, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome ILLAIM,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff

ILLAIM Walk On

Sep 8, 2012
    Name: Damien

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ILLAIM 412 X-BOX

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A

Time Zone: Eastern

General Availability for User vs User games: Currently I'm available from 5pm-10pm M-F to play games. I would prefer a league where I would be required to play every other day or 3-4 times a week if possible

Favorite Teams: Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Pittsburgh Pirates, Manchester City, Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I stumbled upon Tradition Sports via a google search for NHL 13 online leagues and am very happy I did.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I've mainly played in online leagues with friends and family members for the past 5 years or so. I started to get get heavy into online leagues during the "All Pro Football" and have been been a constant NCAA Dynasty , NBA 2K Association, Madden player since.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing video games for 28 years (wow, didn't think it had been that long) and I've been playing online since '01-'02? (Dreamcast)

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I would describe myself as a competitive and respectful player. I've never been the best at online sports gaming, but I've always been what you may call a "tough out". I believe quitting is sacrilege, and really just enjoy playing like people knowledgeable about the game and respectful of their opponent

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I feel that is a good thing, I find older gamers to be more respectful and like minded

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I haven't read the rules yet as I dove right in to filling out this application I will go seek them out as soon as I'm done posting this.

I'm assuming that they are sim heavy, and I welcome such rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a 34 year old Black Male born and raised in Pittsburgh who now resides in the Maryland area. I'm a avid Pittsburgh sports fan (they indoctrinate us young) and have loved sports gaming since the 8 Bit Nintendo days.

I think the Sports Video Game Hall of Fame should induct: Baseball Stars, Tecmo Super Bowl, NBA2K1 and NFL2K5 on the first ballot.

I love Hip Hop and Alternative Rock, great television (Breaking Bad) and in depth conversation.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I view myself as a respectful person who like to treat others how I would want to be treated, so I see myself fitting in well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

I hope to make some new friends and engage is some memorable and respectful online gaming.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would finish the game and then follow the procedures listed by TSO or the commissioner of the league in reporting such violations

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I haven't done so yet. I'm currently interested in participating in a Madden 13 league along with a NHL 13

I'm very likely to also want to join NBA2K13 and FIFA13 leagues also in the future

I definitely would like to play in a league with an "Every other Day" or 3-4 games a week format.
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved, welcome to TSO.

ILLAIM Walk On

Sep 8, 2012
    Thank You sir.

My acceptance is much appreciated
  5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Oct 26, 2009
    Are you looking for an NCAA league? I have 1 opening in Trifecta.