New Member: imafan51

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DC, Jul 22, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

New Member: imafan51

Name: Derek
    PSN: bkhogfan51
    Email:derekc183@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability:i can be on almost whenever and at least once to twice a day
    Favorite NCAA Team: Arkansas
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: from razorback44 on hogville.net

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    yes on the website Hogville.net

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?since i was 4 or 5........as long online has been available

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    semi-hardcore.....i win some and lose some

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

There is no problem there I see myself as sum1 who rarely steps out of line.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love the razorbacks and games....mostly sports(football and basketball)

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? not atm i plan to check them soon

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF! Application is approved..

We do have an opening in our TeamBuilder Creation league if that is something you are interested in?.. If not, we are working on opening another PS3 league here soon so I will update you when that becomes available

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

thank you for the info

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I see you locked up a spot in TF: PS TBD 2, so you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any questions..