Approved New Member: ImVeryWitty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ImVeryWitty, Aug 11, 2014.

?

Should Brad be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ImVeryWitty

ImVeryWitty Walk On

Name: Brad
    Gamertag/PSN: ImVeryWitty
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Monday through Friday 8ish and free during the day Saturday and Sunday
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Reddit

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes I have been in many online madden leagues this past year the longest one being www.reddit.com/r/maddenleague16/

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games my whole life and started playing online when Xbox live began.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Very easy going love playing with great people.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I'm right underneath so I think I'll fit in perfectly I am out of college and working full time.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Easy going guy that loves sports and hanging out with friends. Video games have always been how I have always relaxed in my down time. I am a huge spurs and cowboys fan and a recent graduate of Texas Tech University.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I think I would be a great addition I am outgoing and enjoy cracking jokes.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    A great league where I can continue to enjoy madden online leagues and possibly joining other leagues on different games.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Continue to play and let the commissioner know at the end of the game.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have not yet but I will once the new wave of games come out.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Welcome Brad, upon approval if you click the "Click here" in my signature it will take you to the signup thread for our league.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Welcome to TSO Brad

4. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Welcome to TSO! If you're interested in a NHL 15 GMC/Online Franchise, we are currently looking for members.

http://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/nhl-15-ps4-gmc-interest-thread.111329/