Approved New Member: independent739

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by independent739, Nov 7, 2014.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. independent739

independent739 Walk On

Name: Adrian Waller
    Gamertag/PSN: independent739
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: daytime, some evenings
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    tkasper referred me from reddit

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Never played in an online league before

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I've been playing video games since I was 5. I've played online since I was 19

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I'd say I'm a strategic player. I like to try and outthink my opponent. I don't need the best team to win in Madden.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Shouldn't be an issue - most of my colleagues are also older than me by about the same amount. 1-5 years isn't too much of an age difference.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am currently working in private practice as a Temporary Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. I've been married for 5 years. I love photography. I also love the Chiefs.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I'm easy to get along with and generally very understanding of others. I haven't met many people who I don't like, so I imagine that I will get along great with those in the TSO community.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to build some friendships, if possible, but to also find a place where I can enjoy playing Madden and actually have someone to talk to about it.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    First, I would pause and try to call out the opponent in-game. If he corrects his mistake, I'll continue play. Otherwise, I will force quit the game and report the issue to whoever moderates the league.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Road 2 Canton

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Approved, welcome to TSO Kasper

• Like Like x 1