New member: indywizzard

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by indywizzard, Jul 23, 2009.

1. indywizzard

indywizzard Guest

New member: indywizzard

Name: Jared
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: indywizzard
    AIM: mastaplans
    Time Zone: EST(Indianapolis)
    General Availability: Anytime
    Favorite NCAA Team: Purdue Boilermakers(my Alma Mater)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    No. I have not. I have played quite a bit of offline and some online. I am an avid and competent player, just never played in online leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games since Atari and Pong back in the late 80s as a kid, to NES and G.I. Joes: The Atlantis Factor, to SNES and Goldeneye, to PS2 and got into sports gaming(Madden, NCAA Football, NCAA basketball). Played quite a bit of Diablo II online, Starcraft online, Counterstrike: Source(online), Final Fantasy XI, WoW(for about six months)... just getting into my PS3 recently and picked up NCAA football for the 7th year in a row.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Very traditional. Very matter-of-fact. Have a gameplan, execute that gameplan. Adapt and overcome.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm 26 and a Marine Veteran and a college graduate. I can hang.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Not at this time.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a 26 year old(just had a birthday Sunday, the 19th) guy from Indianapolis. Born in Dayton, Ohio, lived in Geneva, Illinois until I was a freshman in high school, then moved to Mooresville, Indiana(southwest side of Indy), graduated in 2002, went 8 straight semesters(including summers) at Purdue(graduated with a degree in Aviation Management and Organizational Leadership and Supervision in December 2004), joined the Marines in 2005, got injured in the sandbox in 2006, had my shoulder replaced and got medically separated in 2007, been waiting on appointment as an air traffic controller in Indianapolis since May 2008. I am part of an online social network in Indianapolis called IndyMojo( and participate in lots of events where adult beverages are consumed, go to concerts, do charity work, and overall have met lifelong friends(including my future wife).
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Whatever's available. I can play anytime.
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Hey Indy,

Glad you could make your way over to TF! Your application is approved. You will be placed in our new league TF: PS TBD 2.. Go ahead and find your way to the Available Teams thread and make a claim for what's left. I will add you to that league roster.

Let me know if you have any questions...