1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Approved New Member: Infamous NJ

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Infamous NJ, Oct 20, 2016.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Infamous NJ

Infamous NJ Walk On

Name: Nick
    Gamertag/PSN: Infamous NJ
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Anytime after two p.m. - midnight daily also Mornings two days a week
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Friends

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    No not thru a site just friends NCAA Football, Madden, 2khoops, and Tiger Woods golf

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Been playing video games for about thirty years had the first madden and Bill Walsh college football. Playing online for about ten years now.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Average depending on the game, competitive but respectful, great team player who doesn't mind losing a fair game.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I would prefer to play with this age group or older, and their should only be a technological gap between me and some of those in that age group I don't do a lot of social media except for Twitter.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm married have two children one eighteen one fourteen both are gamers. I like sports obviously like fantasy football and basketball. Playing my Xbox One is still fun even at my age but not to many friends to have leagues and stuff and that's the fun part playing your friends battling for a recruit or free agent.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Not real savvy on the internet stuff yet but will try to enjoy seeing what's going on and keeping up with all the kool stuff I have seen on the site. I would hope I can fit in well and find different stuff to do besides just joining a league.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Hoping to find some new friends and get some great FAIR competition its hard to play online without people using unfair glitches and AI mistakes kinda takes the fun out but I still enjoy playing online if the game is balanced and fair.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Record a few videos or cilps if possible and take it up with the commissioner of the league or try to handle the situation with that person if possible without being disrespectful.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Haven't really checked out any leagues, not really interested in anything specific. Just want a fair league with some cool people who enjoy good competition but its does have to be somewhat flexible because I do work a full time job.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

3. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

I believe so, I had to have him do two today

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Approved

5. SunofGod5

SunofGod5 Walk On

Did he get in