New Member: InfiniteMTX

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 8, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome InfiniteMTX,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Name:
    Hughes
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    XBOX
    InfiniteMTX
    Email:

hhughes808@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:

Eastern
    General Availability:

Very Available. I get my games in before the advance times. If I can't. The commish knows early.
    Favorite Teams:

Penn St, Pittsburgh
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

EA Sports forums
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I hosted an online dynasty and also participated in a few. Got tired of bad commisioners

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    20+ years. Online for about 4. Though not as active online due to alot of fake ball out there.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Professional. if it aint on the field then its not in my repertoire. I know it's just a game. But I believe we can absolutely emulate real life.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I believe I fit in perfectly

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Absolutely

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a father of two wonderful girls. College educated. Reppin the Burgh all-day. Played some high school ball, but i always wanted to be a coach. Lets keep it real flows thru my veins.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

As active as i can or need to be

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to meet some good hard physical ballers so i never have to play fake football players again. This site is so well organized that I instantly felt like I found my home for balling.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I understand mistakes can and will happen. But I been playing long enough to know game exploitation when i see it. If i see it done as a blatant strategy then the commish will receive a detailed report. Cause real ballers don't need no fake ball. So, I want these strategies taken out of the games just as much as the sites creators do.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I only searched out NCAA. Ncaa has totally taken over for me as far as football. 2011 just destroyed madden. i will look for other leagues in the future though.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  4. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Wow that was fast. I think I love this place

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads: