Approved New Member: integra14

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by integra14, Aug 7, 2014.

?

Should Frank be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. integra14

integra14 Walk On

Name: Frank
    Gamertag/PSN: integra14/integra_14
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX 360, PS3, XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Sunday all day, Monday/Tuesday nights.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Reddit user mkeller25/TSO user keller

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Played in a a couple with friends and co-workers. Biggest I was in was 5 users.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Playing games for 18 or so years, playing online for 9-10ish years.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    More of a sim user. I try to find a nice medium between arcady and sim play.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I just turned 25 so it sounds like I'll fit right in.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am a computer programmer working full time. I currently play games across Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PC.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I see myself fitting in fine. This seems like a site of like minded mature individuals.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to be part of a mature and challenging online league. I currently have 2 online leagues with friends in Madden 25. Even playing around with the sliders and difficulty playing against the CPU is too easy, the player games are always the more fun.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    It would depend on the rule that was broken and how often it was happening. For example, if league rule was not to do X, and my opponent did it once I might forgive them. If it was constant I would contact the league manager about it.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have not checked out the other leagues on TSO. I plan on joining a Madden 15 league that will be run from TSO. The league was formed on the Madden Reddit page. This is my first time joining an online league like this and I'm hoping it will be an good experience. If it is I may look into joining other leagues for other games such as NHL,MLB,NBA if there are any running.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

• Like Like x 1
  2. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Which user are you over on Reddit? :)

4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Welcome to the fold!

• Like Like x 1
  5. integra14

integra14 Walk On

I'm gundam61 on Reddit. The guy who signed up for the Seahawks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

NICE!

Okay I'll confirm you both over here and over on Reddit

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Approved

• Like Like x 1