New Member Introduction

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by RRAHx2, Aug 16, 2013.

1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

I am pleased to announce that RS is retaining much of our core group of owners from M13. Unforunately, not all could stay for another cycle, so we have added a few new guys who are sure to be great additions to the league. I want us all to welcome them to the league, and give them the spotlight for a moment.

To the vet guys of RS, please take the time to help the new guys with any issues or questions they have, and be sure to show them why RS is a great league!

If you are tagged below please introduce yourself and tell us a little about you. It doesn't have to ba an essay, just a quick history of your video game skills, TSO history, football knowledge. What's your favorite team, age, family, etc. Thanks in advance everyone!

Automatik - AZ
    BE5T NAME EVER - TB
    lere2001 - PHI
    priestmvp - KC
    GritzBlitz - NO
    NateDawg - SD
    Brandon S. - HOU
    Cole Springer - TEN

2. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

Nice to be here guys, should be really fun.

Name: Josh
    Favourite Team: Philly Eagles
    TSO History: Did NHL eashl clubs with your guys a few years ago, came back this year for NCAA 14 and having a blast.
    Football Knowledge: Played DB for years and years, until a plethora of concussions ended football for me. Now I play baseball and an a semi-pro armchair QB/coach :p
    Some other things: Going to university to become a macho nurse ;) So please be a tad mindful of the fact that I am taking heavy classes. Although I don't see why I couldn't squeeze in a game per advance schedule. I'm also a big CFL fan, so I may need to adapt to fancy NFL quirks like having 4 downs or only 11 players ;) Also, not having a 20 yard endzone may shrink my playbook a bit, but I'll adapt. Haha, nah, just joking. But I am an avid follower of football from both sides of the border.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Cole Springer

Cole Springer Walk On

Name: Cole
    Favorite Team: Washington Redskins
    TSO History: I joined TSO in July and joined a couple NCAA leagues which i enjoyed.
    Football Knowledge: I have been following football since I was 8 years old. I made varsity as a sophomore in high school and played inside linebacker and fullback.
    Some other Things: I started playing madden when I was 5 and started getting madden every year when I was 10. I am starting college at the University of Minnesota Duluth to major in either geology or physics. I enjoy lifting weights, going out on the lake, and fishing.

• Like Like x 3
  4. BE5T NAME EVER

BE5T NAME EVER Walk On

Name: Trent
    Favorite Teams: Cleveland Browns. Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Cavaliers, and The Ohio State Buckeyes!
    TSO History: None so far
    Interests: Sports and outdoors. I also love to fish and hunt when I have some free time.
    Football History: 3 year letter winner even though I played left guard at only 155 pounds! Been in a good amount of leagues but most seem to fizz out after a few seasons.

Currently serving in the Ohio Air National Guard and I absolutely love it! Sometimes it gives me problems with my personal schedule but it's worth every second. I'm currently a senior at Ohio University majoring in Applied Management. I only have 1 semester left, but may end up going back for my 4th degree.

Also want to say thanks to all of you guys for accepting me in this league. Feel free to come to me if you need anything!!

THE BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. GritzBlitz

GritzBlitz Walk On

Name: Dwight
    Favorite Teams: Atlanta Falcons, Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Braves
    TSO History: None so far
    Interests: Family, traveling, camping
    Football History: Rabid fan; Madden. I have participated and started successful online Madden leagues for years. It is one of my favorite past times.

I am currently a Network Engineer, working on Cisco routers, switches and data circuits for my company's 150 sites.

I am looking forward to this season, meeting you guys and making new friends and rivals. Thanks for having me!

Good luck to you all for a great season!

• Like Like x 2
  6. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Name: Scott
    Fav Teams: KC Chiefs
    TSO History played in couple of leagues couple years back before life got in the way. Got back into tso this year and been enjoying my time in ncaa dynasties, looking forward to our madden league.
    Interests: Football college and pro, soccer, traveling with the wife
    Football History: IRL played all through HS and into juco before I switched to soccer which I played in college and dabbled some after college with indoor and semi pro. In the virtual world been playing online football and in online leagues since the old fbpro days on the pc. Never have had the best stick skills but enjoy bulding teams

I work in the medical field. Got into it from sports background/interest starting in sports med world, acl reconstructions etc now working in wold of total joint replacements in orthopedics.

• Like Like x 2
  7. jay2149

jay2149 Walk On

Sorry bro I had to have the falcons I too stay in Georgia its nice to have another die hard fan here

• Like Like x 1
  8. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

Name: Nathan
    Favourite Team: St. Louis Rams!! Mizzou!!
    TSO History: I was in RS for a good chunk of Madden 13. But at the end of January, I was in my last semester of grad school at Mizzou. I needed to focus on that so, unfortunately, I had to drop out for the rest of the release. I also was in another Madden league prior to RS.
    Football Knowledge: I never played football, but I have been watching NFL and college football for most my life. I won my fantasy football league last year too (y)

Otherwise, I am an accountant and just started working Full-Time this week. I also got married earlier this summer.

Looking forward to being a part of Rookie Symposium again! Can't wait for the release!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Name: Alexis
    Favorite Teams: Denver Broncos(Went to a game in Mile High two years ago), Boise St Broncos, Ottawa Senators
    TSO History: The past two years I've been in 4th Horseman, I was also in FIFA Clubs this year but I'm sure my team will tell you that I should stay far away from that this year:).
    Football Knowledge: Was a DB and returned punts while I was playing. I've been a Broncos fan for as long as I can remember, even through the Brian Griese years and who can forget Danny Kanell and Steve Beuerlein. I love reading PFF(pro football focus) and always eager to learn more about football.

I played basketball in high school and still do recreationally, and no I can't dunk a basketball:(. At the moment I'm just working so playing my game in time shouldn't be a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  10. RRAHx2

@Bradon S. is last but certainly not least.

Great stuff guys, with a vet to rookie ratio of 3:1, I really like the group we have this year. I am confident that every new member I have added this year will enjoy themselves, and stick around for the long haul. Glad to have you all, gents!

Owners please welcome our newest members to RS!

oneshot24 - NE
    GDip - DEN
    Hitmhrd72 - JAX
    whatspeakyou - CHI
    nellycuz - PIT
    Snake Eyez - CIN
    Anthrax78 - DET
    The Rulah - Was
    SmashMouthFB33 - STL
    mmorgan184 - CLE
    AwaLL - MIA
    Coachmedicis - BUF
    Crowe - SF
    BrewBomber - GB
    Chief9 - NYJ
    nicknick68 - NYG
    UofCWildcat - DAL
    Automatik - AZ
    Wiznerd420 - MIN
    Elemnt - CAR
    BE5T NAME EVER - TB
    lere2001 - PHI
    priestmvp - KC
    jay2149 - ATL
    GritzBlitz - NO
    Craig Brown - IND
    NateDawg - SD
    SFRANGER6969 - SEA
    Brandon S. - HOU
    Aspect1 - OAK
    RRAHx2 - BAL
    Cole Springer - TEN

11. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Name: Brandon
    Favourite Team: Washington Redskins
    TSO History: Joined up a few years back to play in an NCAA Dynasty, coming from OS. I started up with the typical all new members league but that died and i made my way to T3 when it was premier. My xbox stopped reading discs and i was forced to take a 4 month break until i could afford another one after 5 or so seasons with T3. Ever since last summer i've been an active member on the boards, and have been a part of many leagues. Currently, I have been a member of The Dugout for about 7 months, am commissioner of Freshmen Phenoms, and my 3rd and final league is this one.
    Football Knowledge: I've been in love with football since i was 4, but times were hard being a Redskins fan. I played safety and WR in high school because i was never fast enough to play CB. Baseball was my main sport though.
    Some other things: I go to a local community college for now, and i run 2 businesses of home improvement and IT solutions. I'll be graduating with a degree in cyber security soon enough. My family is from Syracuse, NY so i have a strange team preference for different sports. I root for the Yankees, Redskins, Caps, Wizards, Knicks, and all Syracuse sports.

• Like Like x 1
  12. AwaLL

AwaLL Walk On

Welcome rookies! Going to be a great league, lots of good people in RS. Cant wait to see some of ya on the field!

• Like Like x 1
  13. RRAHx2

Hey guys, I am pleased to announce we have a new member in our league. LeGeNd RiPs is new to RS, so everyone please welcome him to our league! He will take over as the Baltimore HC, while I will head south to take ownership of America's team, the Dallas Cowboys. NFC East look out!!

Legend fill out the questionairre in the OP and tell us a bit about yourself!

14. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Name: Cody
    Favorite Team: Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Falcons
    TSO History: Been a member since back in 09. I was really active until the drop of NCAA '11, then I went to school and got super busy. I was a member of the NCAA OD Southern Exposure. I've gotten back into it since the beginning of the year. I'm currently a member of 2 NCAA Dynasties, Legendary Veterans and Shake 'n Bake.
    Some other things: I'm married and have one little one. She's 14 months. I am generally available nights. I'm currently a member of the US Navy. I absolutely love football. Greatest sport on the planet and I will argue that with anyone. I look forward to winning some championships with the Ravens. ;) BTW, thanks for swapping with me, RRAHx2.

• Like Like x 1
  15. RRAHx2

Welcome to the league man! Not a problem. You are in the right place if you are an ATL fan, seems like we have 4-5 other Falcons fan in here.

16. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Oh thank god.

• Like Like x 1