Approved New Member: Introspectah

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Introspectah, Oct 14, 2014.

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Introspectah

Introspectah Walk On

Oct 14, 2014
    Name: Shane Vanden berghe
    Gamertag/PSN: SunOfMan88
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: Other
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: able to adjust my time schedules to fit that of others, if needed.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Via guayo, at Operation Sports Forums

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I do not use the calendar to keep track of online gaming. Time is subjective.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Unpredictable; gameplay changes along with mood of the moment. Mostly an innovative player who likes a fast-paced build up, or a slow-paced one if the opponent requires that, with a burning urge to provoke thought by performing unusual and prolific feats.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    i prefer to hang out with mature people, especially when it comes to playing fifa as immature people are generally lacking in the patience and clarity of mind required in order to swiftly conduct readjustments to restore the imbalance that might arise as a result of a chasm in between the levels of both gamers. However, age is not the sole decisive factor in maturity.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I cannot begin to tell a °little bit° about my self when it is not specified what i am inquired to talk about. And i do not even know who the 'we' in this question refers to. More elaborate inquiry will lead to a more specific answer. Appreciate the genuine concern though.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Don't have a clue. I only learned from this community from guayo, as he is the one who initially conceived of, at least to my knowledge, starting an online BPL manual league. Though i have to add that i am very much a flexible individual, and easily and enthusiastically adapt my self to any type of environment if a connection is present.
    By making a deliberate effort to familiarize with inexperienced or unaccustomed members i can already sense the benevolence of those or him who created this list of questions.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    What you give, you receive, i say.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Currently being enabled to join the online manual league. As for the myriad of other possibilities this forum provides...i cannot look into the future (yet). Will see.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    First the hypothetical severity of this act of insincerity will have to be established. In any case i would simply raise questions, see where the conversation leads. If highly unjust i would report it.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Nope, not yet.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Did you run this through a synonym generator?
  3. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Apr 21, 2013
    Introspectah we should have our space soon enough, will post everyone's ID's as soon as we get it! Benvenue!!
  4. Froozy6

Froozy6 Walk On

Oct 13, 2014
    LOL Definately not using any synonym generator. Couldn't expect for better answers from him :D
  5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
  6. Introspectah

Introspectah Walk On

Oct 14, 2014

Did not run anything but my mind, mate.
  7. Introspectah

Introspectah Walk On

Oct 14, 2014
    ...'and fingers, and eyes. And a bottle of fresh orange juice. The sudden boost in vitamins might be accountable for my vocabulary richness.
    • Agree Agree x 1