Denied New Member: Invaders219

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 21, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Invaders219,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Invaders219

Invaders219 Banned

Mar 21, 2012
    Name: Keith Paul
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekdays after 5
    Favorite Teams: NFL- Eagles NCAA- Buckeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Through a google search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Only online dynasties or franchises with my friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10 years. 5 years online

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competetive but obey all rules

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel the older the more mature and less problems, so i have no problems with it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have. no concerns or questions as of now.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Work for a college nearby me, graduated high school in 2006 from normandy. Love to golf and be active.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel myself fitting in well, im easy to get along with so i will see no problems.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A great experience and a chance to meet and play with new people.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Let him know he broke a rule and if he does it again let the commish know about it and have him handle it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I havent looked too much into leagues. Although I did check the league openings and it didnt look like too much were open as of now.
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Denied. Multiple accounts.