New Member: Invictus

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Invictus, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Invictus

Invictus Guest

New Member: Invictus

Name: Invictus
    Gamertag/PSN (Invictus375):
    Email: rangerinvictus@gmail.com
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Most every night and weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Texas A&M, Auburn
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operations Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes , once. What kind? NCAA Where? Found it on OS, but it dissolved fairly quickly

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since the mid- 80’s. How long have you been playing online? Since the late 90’s.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Average ability, but really enjoy the realism. The more realistic the better.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age is immaterial to me as long as the others in the league are mature and responsible.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes Any questions or concerns? Nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Former Army Ranger, just relocated back to the dirty South (i.e. Alabama) and started a new job. Born and raised in Tejas, I love football, from HS to Pro.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Yes Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Still looking for the perfect fit with an opening.

Thanks!

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Invictus! Application Approved. Always happy to see another Texas A&M fan on the boards..

Do you mind clarifying real quick if you are a PS3 or Xbox User?

3. Invictus

Invictus Guest

Not at all, sorry for missing that the first time.

PS3 here.
    Found a few leagues I like, I'll PM the commish:

X3B

Southern Comfort

Civil War

Thanks again.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey Invictus,

Glad to see you are interested in x3B and Civil War. We have openings in both leagues. I am the commish of Civil War and Bcduggan is the commish of x3B. How do you feel about joining both? PM me with any questions and I will get you set up in both if you would like. I will let you know what teams are available later today after I hear from you.

Thanks,
    Frisk