New Member: inX Ohbehi

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by inX Ohbehi, Jul 15, 2010.

1. inX Ohbehi

inX Ohbehi Walk On

New Member: inX Ohbehi

Name: Jesse
    Gamertag(Xbox 360): inX Ohbehi
    Email: tuffgong536@gmail.com
    AIM: Towlie536 haven't used it in years though...
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Evenings
    Favorite Teams: THE Ohio State Buckeyes. Then Big Ten teams, and Cleveland Sports primarily.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've never been in one that has lasted

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? God.. Since I was in the womb? Online; back to the days of backyard baseball when that first got online probably, then on the dreamcast/PS2, and I've had live since '03.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual anymore, although i've been playing ncaa for about 10 years straight.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Great. I've grown up as the youngest of 4 brothers (the eldest being 29), and the youngest in my extended family. I also work in excavation with mostly 40-60 year old men. So I'm used to being around an older crowd, and would consider myself a mature individual.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have not... It's been a busy day--but I can get around to it soon.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm from a suburb of Cleveland, I am entering my second year at THE Ohio State University (studying architecture), I play baseball during the summer, and I'm very interested in politics.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I'm mostly in it for a solid online dynasty. I can see this is a very dedicated community, which is great, but I don't see myself getting much more involved than the dynasty.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Access to legitimate online dynasties/leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If I notice it happen, I would question whether they meant to do whatever it was. If they knowingly did so, I think I would still play out the game and afterward PM the league manager about the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have not checked out the league yet, that's next on the agenda.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Jesse,

Welcome to TF.

A couple of comments about your application:

You describe yourself as a casual gamer and also said that you couldn't see yourself getting involved past your dynasty. Could you elaborate on that a bit more?

Oh, and please let me know when you have read the rules also.

Thanks.

~ Drifter