Denied New Member: iPhoenix

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 2, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome iPhoenix,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. iPhoenix

iPhoenix Walk On

Name: J'Waan Smith
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Currently z SoNic o (XBOX 360) ; thinking about switching to PlayStation though.
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: As of now, Tues: 10-4PM, Thur-Sat: generally whenever, Sunday: anytime until 10PM
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Bears, Chicago Bulls, Oregon Ducks, Miami Hurricanes
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Originally from OS + Google searches

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I have played in a NCAA Dynasty and Madden CCM here

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since I was a kid (started with Super Mario and losing in Mortal Kombat to my mom on her old SNES); been playing online for maybe 3-4 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a sim-player, no doubt. I am competitive when it comes to sports games, but it doesn't come with a win-at-all-costs mentality. I have respect for the game, league, and my opponents.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that I would currently fit in well. It would not be a concern or problem.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have read the rules; there are no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well, I am currently a college student in Chicago. I'm looking to transfer to a university with more of the college atmosphere though (basically a bigger school with sports). Other than that, I'm a pretty laid back guy and I like pizza (probably too much). I'm also not that good at talking to girls.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'd like to think I'm pretty helpful with whatever, and I love talking about sports.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to (get a chance to) be a part of a community that loves sports and sports gaming, and an environment that isn't focused on a W-L record, but rather having fun and a great experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first let the player know he broke the rules, and ask him to either A) change up how he's playing, or B) stop completely. If it continues, I'd let the commish know about what happened in a PM after the game is completed.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Have not checked out any leagues yet.

3. iPhoenix

iPhoenix Walk On

Also, another note: I spoke with Randiesel75 through XBOX about applyling (I believe through the o0 Phoenix GT). He told me to tag him but I can't so if anyone else could I'd appreciate it.

If anyone else needs to be tagged, I'd do so too.

I'm willing to elaborate on anything that needs to be discussed. This is an amazing community and I do hope to get a chance at being a part of it.