New Member:Irish Pride 07

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Irish Pride 07, Jan 14, 2010.

1. New Member:Irish Pride 07

Name:Steve
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Irish Pride07 (360)
    Email:irishpride.83@gmail.com
    AIM:bigpawpa26
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability: Generally any time after 9:30 p.m. I usually work until nine.
    Favorite Teams:Notre Dame Fighting Irish Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Thread from Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? NCAA Where? I have done a few online dynasties with various members of Operation Sports

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since I was six

How long have you been playing online? Since 2008

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a relaxed player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Being almost 27 I have no problems with a mature community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules. No concerns or questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a big Notre Dame Fighting Irish fan as if my member name and gamertag didn't already say that. Life long Cowboys fan as well as life long wrestling fan.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF?

No I haven't had a chance to look at any of the leagues yet.

Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Just looking for a league that's going to be fun and I can work around my work schedule.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF, Steve.

Application approved. Take a look around and see if you can find a spot or a league that suites you.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Hey Steve, hit me up on AIM (JohnB77). I'd like to talk to you about a possible opening in my league.

Thanks,
    Bondzai