Approved New Member: IrishOfND

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 9, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome IrishOfND,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. IrishOfND

IrishOfND Walk On

Name: Matt Hunter
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): CHaRdEMaCDeNN1S (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Pretty flexable but not main priority. Girlfriend/Responsibilities come first
    Favorite Teams: Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Just played in Online dynasties. Helped run forums of EA Dynasty

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing NCAA franchise since 02 and have expanded to other games as well. Been playing online since that time as well.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Laid back but competative. Love to learn offense and defense strategies.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Feel like I'd fit right in since I'm 27 years old.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. My name is Matt and I'm 27. Im from South Bend, IN about 10 minutes from the campus of Notre Dame. I now live in Lawrence, MI with my girlfriend which is about an hour north of South Bend. I work for a Tire distributor in their IT department. My main hobbies include technology and sports which fit right in with PS3 and NCAA Football

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?I'm a very laid back player and I dont take this too seriously. I just want to meet guys who have fun playing and are willing to share and receive advice and help each other out. When I helped run EA dynasty thats all we were about. We are designing our own site again and hope to have it up and running soon. Nothings better than playing guys who are straight and not cheesers and thats the enviornment I hope to find here

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Learn new strategies and meet some new friends and have some fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would probably ask them if they know they are breaking the rules and then if it continues, make sure an admin is aware

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I have not check any out yet but I'd prefer one that is casual and understanding that job, family, responsibilities come first and its not a rush to get games in etc

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved welcome to tso! Let us know if there is anything we can do.

4. IrishOfND

IrishOfND Walk On

Thanks. Looking forward to meeting some new guys. Feel free to add me on PS3

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

6. IrishOfND

IrishOfND Walk On

7. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

Go Irish. Hopefully I can catch two more games of their this year. Hoping to see them play Michigan State in South Bend and then vs Arizona State in Dallas.

8. IrishOfND

IrishOfND Walk On

Yes sir. Im going to the Michigan St. game. My girlfriend is a MSU alum so I'm taking her to her first game at Notre Dame Stadium.

9. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

Nice. I have seen them play USC and Michigan in South Bend. Will be nice to see another rivalry game.

• Like Like x 1
  10. IrishOfND

IrishOfND Walk On

Lets see Ive seen them play Boston College, Purdue, Air Force, Kansas, Tulsa, Syracuse, and I was at the Pitt game last year. That was crazy