New Member: ISUS

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 6, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ISUS,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ISUS

ISUS Walk On

mike hall
    psn-ceeisus
    aim-isus177
    central
    wk days after 7:30pm central
    bulls, lakers, magic
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: i heard about this site from an opponent in madden

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    i played in few madden 10 leagues, that was ran through text messages and emails
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    since about 1987
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    im a very intense player. i love to compete, and i display sportsmanship no matter win or lose
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i think that is a great age medeium, that age group seems to a bit more responsible wen it comes to following rules and staying active

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes and no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. new orleans native, love the saints , hornets, and cajun food.lol!! love sports and i love gaming

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? i see myself fittin in pretty good. this site seems to add a whole new exprience to ps3 gaming. excited!!!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? i hope to meet other gamers like myself,and to compete with the best

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i would let my opponent kno immeditately, and then let the commish kno

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? the zone 2k12 basketball ps3

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey Cezarr,

In your other app I asked you a question regarding why you left and the fact that you didn't mention you were in the OMFL and on the site before. Maybe VishaL can elaborate, but in order for us to really evaluate if you can return, you will have to talk about and be upfront with these things. Until that happens you can make up as many accounts and names as you like and we will still know its you.

• Like Like x 4