New Member: ItsGhosT

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 10, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ItsGhosT,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ItsGhosT

ItsGhosT Walk On

Name:Clayton/GhosT
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX- steel city fan [no caps]
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:None
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:Around Friday-Sunday at
    Favorite Teams:Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Pittsburgh Pirates.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:From EA Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Nope

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 12 years, 4 years. <Since XBOX Live>

3. What type of player would you say you are? Smart, kind.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? None at all really.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, nope.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well, to start off, I started playing back in the late 90's as a kid and fell in love with games. I love playing MUT on Madden. I play to win but if i lose, i wont complain. I have never used curse words nor been rude to anyone.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting just right.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Playing against other players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would probably go straight to this site and post a forum saying he cheated.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Not yet.

3. ItsGhosT

ItsGhosT Walk On

Sorry forgot to put time. I changed it now.

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

ItsGhosT - are you looking for a NCAA league by chance?

5. ItsGhosT

ItsGhosT Walk On

Actually i need a Madden 12 league. I just sold NCAA 12 about 2 weeks ago. Sorry.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

This answer is really not what were about at TSO. I would recommend revising your thought process on this response.

7. ItsGhosT

ItsGhosT Walk On

Ok. I thought about that and it does sound stupid. My fault entirely.

I would tell him that he shouldn't cheese/cheat and if he does it again, i would report him to you guys. I really don't see other than that how i could prove he cheated/cheesed. I don't have a camera. My phone doesn't have a camera in it.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved

9. ItsGhosT

ItsGhosT Walk On

Thanks.