Approved New Member: Ivozk

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 31, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Ivozk,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Ivozk

Ivozk Walk On

Name:Bret
    Gamertag(360) Ivozk
    AIM-glion2468
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability for User vs User games:M-f 5-10
    Favorite Teams: Missouri, Ohio State, Wisconsin
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Youtube

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No but i would like to start with the sim community

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a conservation player who uses quick pass plays to open up the run, and uses 5 and 6 man blitz packages to rush the quarterback and make bad throws. I like to play the game, and have no problem taking a well earned loss. I have always been about "sim" football and this community really speaks to me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that it is just that much easier to fit in. I feel having an older community will make it much more enjoyable to play. Seeing myself as a mature person i feel that i will fit in with most of the community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules and one of my questions would be are some of the leagues as strict as others, because what if I break a role on accedent once, would I be kicked, or warned about it?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I just finished high school and I am taking a year off until i go to college. I have been a part of the ncaa football community since 08 and I have loved playing the sim style for ever. I have also always wanted to get into a league but I have never been able to find one that is able to stay together for more then 3 seasons. I have played thousands of ranked games and have come to the conclusion that I don't want to play the way that games are played in ranked games. I don't like all of the "glitches" and exploits that there are in the game. I like to play a nice sim style game and if i get beat, I wanna get beat by a person who is playing legit.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel that i will be able to fit in the community. I love posting on forms and talking to people about college football and even other sports. I am very knowledgeable about sports and know how to enhance conversation with others. Making it easy for my to fit in with most groups of people.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to meet a lot of knew friends and better my NCAA Football game while having fun and competitive sim style games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First I would tell the player what he has done wrong. after telling him what he did, i would go to the comishiner and inform him on what the other player has done and I would let the comishiner handle the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? No I have not. my prefered league setup is a buch of people who know what they are doing. I want a buch of mature men that know how to play, and understand the game.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm