Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Drifterbub, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Doesn't have an app on file. Old member that is returning.

Dec 19, 2009
    Name: Matthew Walker
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): IXI DECAY IXI (360)/ IXI-DECAY-IXI (PSN)
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: 10:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. or 12:00 A.M. - 3:00 A.M. (Depends on if I'm opening or closing my store)
    Favorite Teams: New Orleans Saints, Alabama Crimson Tide, Atlanta Braves, New Orleans Hornets, Tampa Bay Lightning
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Madden and NCAA. Played through various leagues throughout the Operation Sports websites.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games about 13 years now. I have been playing online for about 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a very conservative player who loves competition and trying to constantly get better. Overall, I love having a very fun REALISTIC experience while continuing to improve my game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have no problem with an average age of 28-30 years old. I'm far ahead in maturity than I should be at my age. I have been a GM for 2 years now and manage my business everyday so it really made my maturity level skyrocket.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and I have no concerns what so ever. Sim play is the #1 thing in my books when it comes to dynasties.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well as I said before I am 22 years of age. I am a GM of a business and have been successful at it for 2 years now. I have my own home in which I reside with my fiancee'. I'm a huge sports fan and have been for many years! I played sports throughout my whole life and love anything to do with sports. I also enjoy other games such as shooters, rpg's, and pretty much anything that involves my XBOX. I own both the 360 and the PS3 but I prefer my 360. One of my favorite things I have other than my games is my Nissan 350z. It has been my dream car since I was little and am now very proud to be driving one!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I get along with pretty much anybody! With my job I have learned to adapt to any situation quickly and efficiently. I see myself having no problems fitting in.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to get a great close community that provides great online leagues which is what I'm in dire need of. I look forward to being able to be part of a solid group of online gamers.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first ask them as to why they did what they did and hopefully resolve it peacefully between us first. If we were able to resolve it then I would still let a member of management know what happen but be sure to let them know that it was handled. If the other user wanted to be immature about the situation then I would quickly notify management and let them handle the situation and carry on with my business.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'm just interested in a league that has a lot of communication between users, a lot of articles, and most of all a lot of fun! I don't like rushing through my dynasties. I like to be able to enjoy each and every week.
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Thanks for taking time to re-do your application.