New Member: J Don x

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by J Don x, Dec 24, 2010.

1. J Don x

J Don x Walk On

Name: John
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): GT: J Don x
    Email: johndondero99@yahoo.com
    AIM: JDoN 11x
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Weekends, PM on weekdays
    Favorite Teams: Yankees, Giants, Nets
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden, NBA, MLB. 2ksports.com, B-Dsports.net

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 3 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim/extremely active

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It;s been like that in every league I've been in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Basically I'm sick of folding leagues, inactive sites, etc.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? as long as possible. I hope this is the last site I have to join.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I get to enjoy my video games, play 'general manager'

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? post it on the forums to the league admin

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I came her first, but I'm looking for Madden, NBA and next year MLB? leauges

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The Giants are open in the TMFL but we ask a lot from our owners so its not something you can just pick up and play your game and be done with it. We require regular forum participation, recaps, etcetera. We have full salary cap simulation, free agency simulation etcetera so its a lot to digest. If you still think you're up for it, checkout the TMFL forum areas, read the stickied threads to familiarize yourself with things and let me know.

3. J Don x

J Don x Walk On

Will do, thanks for the response.

4. J Don x

J Don x Walk On

I read the stickies. The gameplay rules and simple and self-explanatory. My only concern is the 'Filmroom' section. I don't know how to record my games. Besides that, I have an understanding of the league rules, I can stay active on the site, and post game recaps.

5. Keller

Read the "joining the tmfl" thread, and get back to me when you're ready.

6. J Don x

J Don x Walk On

Yes sir.

7. Keller

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved John. I hope TSO works out for you.