new member-J0HNNYB3GOOD

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by J0HNNYB3GOOD, Jul 15, 2009.

J0HNNYB3GOOD Guest

new member-J0HNNYB3GOOD

Name: Johnny Dukes
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): J0HNNYB3GOOD
    AIM: jldukes42
    Time Zone:pacific
    General Availability: pretty flexable but if i had to choose mainly after 2pm
    Favorite NCAA Team:USC
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Hellisan

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    I played in Hellisan and Juggs side league since November

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Ive been playing video games since as long as i remember, I started playing madden since 97, Ive been playing online since 2005

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am a competitive player, I dont like to lose but on the other hand I can take a lost and am not a sore loser...I play to have fun with my online buddies

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I think this is a perfect age group, I prefer to play with and against a more mature age group because they seem to be the more straight players, these younger guys are more in it for there record and will do whatever it takes to win, such as cheating

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Ive read and understand all the gameplay guidelines

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.

I would like to join the 4th horseman or the mid-major league if at all possible...if not just throw me in any league i just want to play some football haha

Thank you
  2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Feb 10, 2009
    Hey man I know you will be a good addition for whatever league gets you and this dude is tough!

Johnny reallly not only knows how to play but really gets into the recruiting aspect and is always making comments in the dynasty central area, just a great member of any league that gets him.
  3. jfosh

jfosh Super

Feb 10, 2009
    Welcome Johnny..
  4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    If the OFFL looks like it might be your thing, and nod from hellisan is easily good enough for us.

I'm not sure where we're at with the mid-major and small school leagues. they're filling up, but I'm not sure exactly what's open. Also, you may want to get with shaunlmason, the commish of the offl west. I think he had to open a spot in the Big Ten.

Welcome to the site,

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    Yeah I 2nd Helli's opinion...good guy. Played with him for like 10 years in the side league. Real tough SOB who might be the best I've ever seen at using the Safety on defense and just owning 1 side of the field (atleast in '09, 2010 with new camera angles who knows)
  6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Apr 17, 2009
    3rd vouch for Johnny. Good guy.

Sorry Johnny, I tried to get you into Coleman's vacated spot in TT3, but I was too late...
  7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads: