Approved New Member: J_Man_813

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 28, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome J_Man_813,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. J_Man_813

J_Man_813 Walk On

Name: Justin Dewitt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):PSN: J_Man_813
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone:Eastern US
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings & Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Red Wings, Lions, Tigers, Wolverines.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I have a good friend that is a member.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, just with friends on NCAA. This is the first web based league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? As long as I can remember 20 years about. Online for 4 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Mostly for fun. Mature, older, & laid back. I am competitive but not to the point of being obnoxous.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Looking forward to playing with people my own age and not worry about having kids to deal with.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am 32 year old Safety Director working for a civil construction company. I am from MI originaly and have lived in FL and now GA. I am looking for a good group of people to meet and play online with. I enjoy fishing, boating, hunting, gaming.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will bring fresh ideas and can always be relied on to play. I dont have any problems getting along with just about anyone.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to meet new mature gamers that enjoy playing as much as myself.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would try to discuss the situation with my opponent first and resolve at the time it accurs. If the problem get worse/escelates I will drop the subject and let the league commisioner handle. I will report to the proper person if we can not resolve on our own.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes, I would like to join the Tiger Woods PGA league but I also maybe interested in NHL and NCAA.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved, welcome to TSO Justin.

Who is your friend?

4. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

Ya made it, now go hack it up on TW!

5. J_Man_813

J_Man_813 Walk On

Nice Thanks for having me! Looking forward to playing with everyone.