New Member: Jackwacker

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jackwacker, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Jackwacker

Jackwacker Noob

Jul 11, 2009
    New Member: Jackwacker

Name: Stu
    Gamertag (Jackwack3r XBOX):
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Nights - weekends
    Favorite NCAA Team: Tulsa / Baylor
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: The Utopia Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

I have been wanting to play in a fun online environment like this for a long time now. I hope to find a home here.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Ive been playing video games since my older brother got an Atari (pitfall) and an Apple IIc (Kings Quest Series). Ive played every NCAA title since "Bill Walsh College Football" in 1995 and now I play various sports games, RTS games and war FPS games on the xbox 360 and PC.

Ive been playing online games since Ultima:Online. Ive played World of Warcraft (still do actually), Counterstrike: Source, Battlefield 2 and Team Fortress Classic to name a few.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Competitive but also looking for a fun community and a fun place to contribute. I enjoy the league news sections of Traditional Football and hope I can contribute to my league in writing recaps and stories to benefit the leagues progress.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

This is my peer group.

5. Have you read the rules and general game play guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Ive read the rules and agree. I feel that these rules are put in place to cut down on "Cheese".

On a side note, I do wish that NCAA could develop a way that you could run the HUNH (Hurry up no huddle) like Tulsa, Oklahoma and Auburn this year without it being "Cheese".

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.

I would like to be apart of JHebs Mid-Major league.
  2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Jul 7, 2009
    Hay Jack, just replied to your PM. I'll add you to the waiting list. I'm giving priority to the guys that were in my other dynasty that came over here to the OFFL to make the Mid-Majors. I have 5 slots open. If they don't come and claim the spots, I'll then go to the waiting list. Keep your eyes open for messages from me. Send me a friend request on XBL. In the mean time, look around here, read up on the rules, etc.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    Welcome to the site. Have a look around. There's a lot to take in.

The OFFL is filling spots in the mid-majors, like JHeb said, and also in the small-school dynasty. Plus, there are a bunch of Tradition leagues here as well. Hope you find somthing you like.

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Jul 7, 2009
    Jack, you're now in the Mid-Majors so long as you choose to do so...I sent you a PM. Let me know....