Approved New Member: JacobG2815

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JacobG2815, Aug 7, 2014.

Should Jacob Gaertner be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. JacobG2815

JacobG2815 Walk On

Aug 6, 2014
    Name: Jacob Gaertner
    Gamertag/PSN: JacobG2815
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Usually open after 4:30 during the week. Sometimes weekends.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Since I was 6; Since I got an Xbox 360 around 7th or 8th grade.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Aggressive, but friendly. I play to win.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I'm quite a bit younger, but I am pretty mature for my age.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm very competitive. I get pissed off at myself when I lose, but don't really get happy when I win (I expect it). Doesn't really matter what I'm doing, I play to win.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Pretty well. I am easy to get along with. Usually pretty quiet.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    An enjoyable online league experience.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    It depends on what my resources are. I probably will continue playing as is, and either report him and tell everybody or just move on. If he cheats, he cheats. It reflects badly on him.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I haven't checkout on the league openings here. Found out about this site from a guy on reddit (Keller) who was advertising a slower paced Madden 15 CFM league. Planning on joining that one. I'm not really sure about my preferred setup.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. G_T_G

Jul 21, 2010
    Welcome to TSO.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 1