Approved New Member: Jager Bombb

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Jager Bombb,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Jager Bombb

Jager Bombb Walk On

Dec 14, 2012
    Name: Cam
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): (XBOX) Jager Bombb
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: (skype)
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mon-Fri afternoon and nights, Weekends whenever
    Favorite Teams: Miami Dolphins
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA SPORTS Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I've been in many madden SIM leagues before. I've also been in many clubs on FIFA 12-13.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Oh jeez I don't know, 15+ years atleast. I've been playing online since the late 90's I believe.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'd say I'm fairly conservative in my approach to play calling

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I don't feel that age is any way to judge a person. However, I do believe it is necessary as a maturity precaution. I don't believe the disparity in age will inhibit my interaction with my peers.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no questions at the moment.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time: I'm a 22 year old student from NY. I love all sports and a variety of games. I currently spend my days studying for my doctoral degree. Other than that you can catch me playing soccer or xbox in my spare time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I hope I fit into the community well and I believe I will. This looks like a great and professional site. It shouldn't be hard to take advantage of that!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to find a competitive, yet sociable group of people to have fun with on Madden.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'd probably contact the league Commisioner immediately to get it sorted out.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I've looked at a few Madden leagues and would like to join the Virtual Football League
  3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nov 11, 2009
    Application approved Cam, welcome to TSO.