New Member: Jags61Fan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 28, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Jags61Fan,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Jags61Fan

Jags61Fan Walk On

Hey guys. This is Jagsfan61 aka Jags61Fan. I was a member of MaddenMania back in the day. Now i'm a member at Virtual Sports Daily. I have been around the online community for YEARS. Looking forward to start posting here and getting to know the community over here. Looks like a great place! HMU guys. I play Madden and Call of Duty MW3 mostly.

GO JAGS

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Fill this out please:

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

4. Jags61Fan

Jags61Fan Walk On

Name: Ricky Piatt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): X-Box = Jags61Fan
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM- theS0lution419@gmail.com
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Available at any time really. Nights/Weekends are best.
    Favorite Teams: Jacksonville Jaguars. USF Bulls
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Virtual Sports Daily

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, I have. i've been in MANY madden leagues, and I have also been in NCAA Online Dynasties before. If this counts at all, I have also been in many clans for games such as Call of Duty.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing games since I was 5 or 6 years old. I have been playing online since ESPN NFL 2k5 back on PS2 :).

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a very sim-style player. I love to talk on the headset and build friendships. I am NEVER a sore loser. I just look to have fun. No matter what the final outcome is, I try to learn from my experience and also build up a friendly relationship with members of the community.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am 20 years old. I am younger than the average here, but I have played MANY older players and i definitely feel like i fit in more with them. I always getting along with gamers who are mature. I consider myself to be mature, so I prefer to play more mature players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, I dont have any concerns at all. I am used to the sim-style gameplay since MaddenMania. I have always love to play the game how it is really played in real life.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am 20 years old and currently life in Tampa, FL. My dad was in the military, so I have lived all over our country. I am a HUGE sports fan. I grew up playing all sports, but my favorite is definitely football. I have been a diehard Jacksonville Jaguars fan since they came into the league. I used to live in J'ville, FL, and i was there when the Jags first came into the league. I am currently a student at USF, and love watching football at Raymond James Stadium! I Love to be a part of a great online community and I am glad I have found this site! I definitely plan on sticking around for a while. I also am looking forward to meeting you all!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    So far from what I have seen in the rules, and by just browsing the community so far I feel like I will fit in perfectly. I love to play sim-style and I hate all the petty little trash-talk and fighting that happens in communities that are not as mature as TraditionSportsOnline seems to be.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope that I will be able to be a prominent member of the community here! I would love to become part of a great online league, and would love to build friendships with the members here! I am looking forward to an all-around great experience here!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would mention it to them first to see if we could work it out. I am not one to blow up on someone even under the worst circumstances. I give the person the chance to correct it/not do it again. If i can not resolve anything with the player, I would talk to a league commisioner to see if we could work something out that way. I would play through the full game first though.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I have not clearly checked the leagues yet. I will not have an Xbox 360 until christmas day, so I can not play in a league until then. My preferred league setup would be a league on the 360 with atleast 16 guys who are available, and can communicate to schedule the game. A league with lots of stats and player of the weeks is a cool plus.

I'm looking forward to meet all of you guys, feel free to contact me with any questions. I also play other games online such as MW3!

5. Jags61Fan

Jags61Fan Walk On

just a question. Do I have to get accepted here before I can post? :)

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

approved, welcome to TSO

7. Jags61Fan

Jags61Fan Walk On

thanks man! :)

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Ahhhhh HA!

9. Jags61Fan

Jags61Fan Walk On

whats soo funny? haha

10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

wasn't a laugh... I thought it was you from there

12. Jags61Fan

Jags61Fan Walk On

got ya!

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey I recognize you bro! Good to have you aboard. Well looks like you're not an NCAA player but let me know if that ever changes I will try to help you get in a good league.