Approved New Member: JagsBeast52

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 24, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome JagsBeast52,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. JagsBeast52

JagsBeast52 Walk On

Name:Tyler Moilanen
    Gamertag/PSN BlindSnoLepard (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: SaintsFan411
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: 6 hours a day on week day's and on weekends generally until about 10:30
    Favorite Teams: Jaguars, Saints, Redskins, Magic, Knicks
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: AzureEffect

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in an online association w/ BlinkFro, and an Online Franchise with some friends. And a couple on Madden 12 about 9

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games: 7 yrs Online 3 yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are? Simulation. Hate Cheesers.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm fine with it I actually hang out with some 25 year olds.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have read the read the rules. No questions really.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I like to hang out with friends, play sports, play video games, and mainly have fun. I'm recovering from a broken arm and am really fully recovered and I start work again in 3 weeks. I am also a good loser being the fan that I am lol.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in very well and would love to join the community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Getting to know more people having fun mainly.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would tell the player he just broke the rules and if he doesn't know what he did tell him to go look at the rules, if he does it again, tell the owner.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes I have, I don't really know what leagues I'm interessted in and I would like it to be a simulation type league.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads: