Approved New Member: Jai Childs

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jai Childs, Aug 24, 2015.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jai Childs

Jai Childs Walk On

Jul 27, 2015
    Name: Jeremy Childs
    Gamertag/PSN: Gamertag / PSN
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Usually available in the evenings EST
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Gaming Friends

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Have played in Madden and NBA2k online leagues for the last 5 years.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have played video games for the last 30 years ,took a break for 5 years about 10 years ago.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Sim Player, I do not play chessy and never quit a game.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Age is not an issue for me.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I Live in Maryland grew up in Virginia, I enjoy playing all sports games (basketball, baseball, football, etc) and 1 on 1 fighting games.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I usually get along with different people off all races and ages. I am an easy goin guy, I treat others with respect and treat them how i would like to be treated.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Hopefully being a member enhances my gaming experience and makes playing more fun.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would tell the commish of my league about the situation after they game has ended.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I am in a league that requires a TSO membership.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 1