New Member: jairball

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by jairball, Jul 6, 2011.

1. jairball

jairball Walk On

Name: Jared Brantley
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): jrad22
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 6pm
    Favorite Teams:Florida St. Seminoles, Los Angeles Lakers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Bucs, USF Bulls

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Co-worker Anthony Brammer (indyballin22) told me that he really enjoyed Tradition Football last year and said that I HAD to become a member this year to experience it myself.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Unfortunately I have yet to. I have hosted leagues between friends for the past two years on NCAA for XBOX 360. I have enjoyed that but I want to experience online leagues and have an oppurtunity to meet and play against fellow gamers with a passion for sports games.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games ever since I got the NES and played Tecmo Bowl. It's been sports games, with a little Halo mixed in, ever since. I have been playing online since the first year Xbox Live came out and it's a great way to go beyond just playing roomates and close friends.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am an extremely competitive player but at the same time I want to have an enjoyable time. Unlike some of my friends I play with, I do not quit and do not moan and complain. I would enjoy some playful banter because having a "rival" is always fun and amps up the competition level but I am someone who has an an enormous passion for sports gaming.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think that the gap between my age, 22, and the average age is not too large. My understanding is that Tradition Sports is a place where people who have always had a passion about sports gaming and that is something I share. At the same time life and one's job is a more important priority which I can also share because I am a graduate assistant for the USF Men's Basketball team so I trully understand the responsibilities and obligations of having a full-time job.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have and I have no questions or concerns about them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a recent graduate from the University of South Florida and will be going back to school in the fall to work toward a Master's degree. As mentioned above I am currently a graduate assistant for the USF Men's Basketball team and have the career goal of becoming a successful Division-1 Men's Basketball Head Coach. I enjoy having a good time and really enjoy all sports, which may be one of the reasons I also love sports video games.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel I would fit very well into the TSO community; I would be a competitive and enjoyable opponent that would not only make playing the actual games more intersting and but also making a league more fun and entertaining.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to have a an enjoyable experience while being able to compete and get to know other people that share similar passions.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first talk to my opponent and attempt to figure out a solution and then bring it to the league commissioner's attention. If a solution couldn't be resolved than I would make sure to save highlights that pertain to the problem and contact the league commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have and I am most interested in joining a NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty. There also may be the possibility of other sports later on in the future. I am very interested in a dynasty that involves the new CC feature this year and would make users have to rise to the top tier schools from lower rated schools (doesn't have to be 1-star schools but I would like a different challege than just playing a dynasty as FSU). I would also prefer to play on Heisman but I've seen a lot of leagues have All-American with modified sliders which I have never experienced so would present a new way to play.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved jairball

Are you PSN or Xbox?

3. jairball

jairball Walk On

My fault, XBOX 360

4. Cwahl11

Cwahl11 Walk On