New Member : JAKroeger

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JAKroeger, Aug 24, 2009.

1. JAKroeger

JAKroeger Guest

New Member : JAKroeger

Name: Jordan Kroeger
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JAKroeger (PSN)
    AIM: JAKroegerKS
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Mon/Wed/Fri afternoons... then evenings when need be.
    Favorite Teams: Kansas & FSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: cimmy mentioned it.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?
    -Played with Cimmy and some fellas last year in NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    - I have been playing video games since tecmo bowl... just started playing online for the ps3 last year, but have played FPS online games on the computer since late 1990s (rainbow six, rogue spear, raven shield, etc.)

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    - I am an ideal fit for these leagues. I like everything to be as realistic as possible. Stats, game play, and mature attitudes.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    - Age, maturity, will not be a problem with me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    - The rules look great.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    - I live in western Kansas for the time-being. Finished up my business communications degree in May, and now completing my business education degree, which should be done in December. Then I am planning on moving away and starting a life haha. Other than that, I enjoy some golf and beer.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    - "TF: OR with FSU and Cimmy said so" :)

Lookin forward to it fellas. Thanks
  2. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Jun 23, 2009
    I have openings in the newly forming TF:TBD (PS3 Madden Online Franchise) League. If you are interested, I just need a list of teams you would want (just in case your primary is already taken). Thanks, and welcome to the TF family.
  3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    JAK is a great guy to have in a league!
  4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009

Good Man! Welcome to TF.. I guess Cimmy has already talked to you about getting into his league. Let me know if you have any questions...