Approved New Member: Jasper Harrison

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 12, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Jasper Harrison,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Jasper Harrison

Jasper Harrison Walk On

Apr 12, 2012
    Name: Jasper Harrison
    Gamertag: fallen4647
    Time Zone: CST
    Availability: Any day of the week after 4 CST
    Favorite Teams: Saints, Ravens
    How I heard about Tradition Sports: I saw this franchise on XFN I believe and I wanted to join in.
    Have you ever played in an online league?: Yes I have, on Madden 12. I have been in about 3 over the past few months.
    How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been play online?: I have been playing games since I was a child, I have been playing xbox live for about 3 years.
    What type of player would you say you are?: I am a player who likes to win, but it also fair and doesn't like a shit talk.
    How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and age? I like the variety people here, I like to see how opinions are different in other age groups.
    Have you read the rules?: Yes I have, no questions.
    About me: I am a Senior in high school, I play Cornerback for my football team. I like to party and have fun,lol. I am currently trying to get a job. I am preparing for college at the moment. There is a lot more but I don't wanna fill the post up with information.
    How do you see yourself fitting into our community?: I feel like I am gonna fit in just fine.
    What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?: I am hoping to learn how to be a commish and run a website, so in time I can start my own.
    Situation:I continue the play the game through and afterwards I report his action to the commish.
    Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO?: Yeah the TMFL
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Check with fuzzyl0gic to see if there are open spots in the TMFL.

As for learning to run a website, that's not something we typically teach. After being around here I doubt you'll find a need for your own.
  4. Jasper Harrison

Jasper Harrison Walk On

Apr 12, 2012
    Okay, thanks for approving me. I will talk to fuzzy as soon as possible.