Approved New Member: javy0472

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 31, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome javy0472,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

Name: javy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): javy0472
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: javy0472(yim)
    Time Zone: est
    General Availability for User vs User games: anytime
    Favorite Teams:ny Jets , ny Yankees ,um canes, ny rangers, ny kinicks
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: i know some people that play here

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? madden and ncaa

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? a very long time more than 20 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? honest

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? played before in this league.....all the guys are class acts

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. just trying to get in the groove again.... was fed up with madden the last couple of years. i think they got it right , so thats why i decided to come back.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? of course

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? well hopefuly nothing changed from my past experience. so basicly the same as b4

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

3. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

Name: javy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): javy0472
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: javy0472(yim)
    Time Zone: est
    General Availability for User vs User games: anytime
    Favorite Teams:ny Jets , ny Yankees ,um canes, ny rangers, ny kinicks
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: i know some people that play here

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? madden and ncaa

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? a very long time more than 20 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? honest

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? played before in this league.....all the guys are class acts and respectful, so i dont see any differences.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. well i been playing madden since i was a young man. but after a couple of bad madden issues i got fed up and stopped playing. now im just trying to get in the groove again. i think they got it right , so thats why i decided to come back.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? well i like to get back and play with some of my old friends and also meet new guys and experience the gaming community again. i would say i would fit in well from my past experiences i was very active in the threads and posting things up in general.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? well hopefuly nothing changed from my past experience ( which have been great). so basicly the same as b4. meet new people and chat with old friends and participate in the forums
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? well communication is always a good thing in this game. i will 1st pause the game a try to address the issue to him in a respectful way. if we cant find a solution we will address it to the administrators.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? well only 12thman . i know some guys here and i feel very good playing here.​

• Like Like x 1
  4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Hey Javy, welcome aboard. Can't wait to see you out on the gridiron.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Javy, you goofball. Good to see you've decided to take up playing Madden again! Hopefully they accept your application. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Hey javy, could you please go into a bit more depth on question 3?

7. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

i play by the rules and like to have fun regardless of outcome.

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ok thanks, you are approved.

Welcome to TSO

• Like Like x 2
  9. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I can vouch for Javy on this. Glad to have you around Javy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

thanks looking foward to play against all of of you.