New Member: Jax351

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jax351, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Jax351

Jax351 Walk On

New Member: Jax351

Name: Chad S.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - Jax351
    Email: cslater2121@gmail.com
    AIM: -
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: Daily
    Favorite Teams: Seahawks, Huskies, Trailblazers, Mariners
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Old Hockey League called Thunderpuck

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been Playing since I was able to hold the joystick and press the button... (Atari 2600) I play online as much as possible, but have swayed away from online sports games due to the amount of cheesers..

3. What type of player would you say you are? ADDICTED.. :) Huge sports fan with a passion for the game... That means realistic. Play true to form.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Sounds like a perfiect fit.. Looking for a mature, passionate group.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. None at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well as said I am a huge sports fan that played thoughout High School, but due to an injury never got to move on. So now I playout my days virtually through games. I am "Car Guy" as well and love anything with a motor and wheels. Excited at the opportunity to play "true" football with a mature group.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Improved experience playing as well as meeting new fans of the game.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Play through it and then as the rules say, take some screen shots and send them on to the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Looking to get started with any League that includes the Dawgs.. ( Huskies )

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Chad!

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

PM sent. You might be a good fit for my league. Let me know.

4. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Yet another TF Washington representative - nice! Welcome to the site...

5. Jax351

Jax351 Walk On

Thanks Guys!!!

Looking forward to getting started..

6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Sent you a PM on an Overdrive opening