New Member: jaybrek

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by jaybrek, Sep 24, 2010.

1. jaybrek

jaybrek Walk On

New Member: jaybrek

Name: Patrick
    Gamertag: jaybrek (Xbox 360)
    Email: jaybrek@yahoo.com
    AIM: jaybrek
    Time Zone: Eastern (New York Time Zone)
    General Availability: 10am-1pm, 11pm-3am
    Favorite Teams: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, USF Bulls, Miami Dolphins, Iowa State Cyclones

How did you hear about Tradition Football: mkeller25

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

-Played in an online dynasty with NCAA 10, I'm in another Madden League now called BrokenBotz11

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

-Been playing games since the 80s with my NES. Started playing online in 2004 with Resident Evil: Outbreak on PS2.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

-Sim, I like to play short yardage and clock control. Not take it deep every play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

-Considering I'm 27. I feel a lot more comfortable in here than with 14-16 year olds. People who understand I can't be online all day because I have a job and a girlfriend. Though I make an added effort to play my scheduled games.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

-Read them and everything seems in order and fair. I like the salary cap.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

-I'm pleasant and fair. If you're ahead and the game is disconnected I let them person take the win unless they want to replay. I don't wine or insult.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

-Considering everyone else stays active. I will be very active. My first league disbanded but we had a team news paper section and mine was the best. I created all the graphics and stories myself. I'll link you to it here

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

-A fun sim experience with people who are hoping to achieve the same thing. I want this to last until Madden 12 is out and then we start again. :)

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

-I would send him a message showing him that he broke the rules. If he apologizes then no harm. If not or he does it again, I would upload the video to the EA servers and send a link to the admin so he could see the down and the score and make the call for himself.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

-I've checked out the others and any league would be great. I was hoping more for a league with people who were not so great as I'm not very good at Madden. So far what I've seen is this site is fair and strict that should weed out the cheesers.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Nice App Patrick. Application Approved. Welcome to TF. Get with mkeller, he will set you up in SMFL!