Approved New Member: jaymehta3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by jaymehta3, Oct 4, 2014.

?

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jaymehta3

jaymehta3 Walk On

Name: Jay Mehta
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN: Jaymehta3
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Usually after 7-8PM EST until 12AM most days...Weekends Im usually free from 4PM to Midnight unless I have a huge amount of homework
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Reddit user: moonbbad

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    No

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    10 and 6 years, respectively.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Funny, lighten the mood with my commentary a good amount of time. Able to be serious if we are down but if we're tied or up I'm very laid back and usually just do what someone tells me to.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Although I'm younger, I would say I am mature for my age. I applied to MedSchool this summer so I definitely know how to focus on the task, but I am still an undergrad in college so I know how to have a good time as well.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Senior at a top 15 university. PreMed-Biology major. Applied to MedSchool this summer so I'm looking to just have fun and get as much enjoyment as I can before next when I will hopefully be enrolled. I've played FIFA since FIFA13, although I have played ProClubs online so I'd be a beginner in that aspect. Big ManU and Real Madrid fan!

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I see myself as a perfect fit.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Community and social aspect that I have not been able to get from the newer CODs and other games (Madden, Destiny, etc.)

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Report to league manager and mods.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I just saw reddit user: moonbbad's post so I came here! Pretty flexible at any position but if I had a choice I'd prefer to play maybe a CM or attack, so I could roam around the field and be involved at all times.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Approved, welcome to TSO. MoonBBad

FIFA League: http://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tfserie-fifa-15-league-ps4.111879/
    TF United: http://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tf-united-club-creation.112699/

• Like Like x 1