Approved New Member: jayramball04

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 21, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome jayramball04,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

• Like Like x 1
  2. jayramball04

jayramball04 Walk On

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Madden: mpl and RRFL,maddenclass
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    .Played online every since u could. madden 2001
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    str8 play by the rules.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I can play with any age baller
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes and i have np with rules
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    former vet, love playing madden , I golf and i run trains for work.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will fit in well. I wont cause any problems,I like playing and building my team
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    just having fun and playing thie game, and meeting new peepz?
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? well pause game let player know and try to resolve,if he keeps breaking rules i would finsih game and contact a commish.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? looking for ateam where ican trade and have fun and play several seasons

3. jayramball04

jayramball04 Walk On

Name: jay aka- jayramball04

Gamertag/PSN: jayramball

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM -jayramball04

Time Zone: EST

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I hate having to read on the forums as if it was text.. I.e. u instead of you and str8 instead of straight... Sorry...My English is not perfect but I attempt to spell the words.. Anyways approved and welcome to tso...

5. jayramball04

jayramball04 Walk On

thank you... :)