Approved New Member: jaysould

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 27, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome jaysould,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Welcome, hopefully you aren't as much of a handful as your brother BakerWildcat7 ! We wouldn't have to hire another babysitter...

Check our Legendary Veteran forum rules. I spoke with your bro, we should have you at ASU in no time. Should be a GREAT rivalry!

3. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Douche' lol....

4. IrishBearcat

[​IMG]

5. jaysould

jaysould Walk On

Cool I look forward to playing with you guys.

6. jaysould

jaysould Walk On

Name: Joshua Davis
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: ThinkJD: XBOX
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: 8am-3pm
    Favorite Teams: Steelers, Florida State (football)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My Brother is currently in a online dynasty

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No, this would be my first online league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? My first video game system was the original Nintendo in the early 90s. We had "Blades of Steel" and i've been hooked ever since.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Like anyone else, I love to win. However I hate playing with people that manioulate the game for their own advantage. I think im a decent player when it comes to sports games. I Like to play the game the way it is supposed to be played.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think its great to have a more mature community. You guys have a set standard of whats expected of the gamers and I think thats great.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I've read the rules. As of right now I do not have any questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a married, father of 3. I am also a musician. Currently, Im a stay at home dad, caring for my 10 month twin boys.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I'll fit in great. I've been looking for a structured league to get into so this site is kind of an answer of a long going prayer.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? i look to have alot of great gaming experiences as well as great sportsmanship and interaction with other players that share that same passion for structured gaming.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would try handle it inside the game. I think as long as you can settle as soon as it happens that it can be kept under control.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have looked at a couple of leagues. I'm really interested in the NCAA online dynasties. I dont think I have a preferred setup, but there is a particular dynasty that I'm am interested in.

7. IrishBearcat

BakerWildcat7
    jaysould

I don't mind giving your bro a crack in Legendary Veterans, but he will need to prove himself. If he would like to hop in as Arizona State I'll send him an invite. He will need to complete everything required like the rest of us pre-season. Maybe you could give him some explanation about the process and help him get started Baker.

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to TSO, jaysould .