Approved New Member: JB510

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 17, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome JB510,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. JB510

JB510 Walk On

Name: Julian
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): o S L a P o510
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings after 5pm Weekdays, Weekends varies but usually anytime
    Favorite Teams: 49ers, L.A. Lakers, Big Time UFC fan
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: MyMaddenPad.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Since Madden 10 first came out with Online Franchise

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ive played video games for over 15 yrs and started playing online for over 4 yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim type player that likes to have a good time playing friends and playing the best people to better my skills

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age is nothing but a number it doesnt bother i always try to be cool with everyone i meet and play

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None everything seems legit and easy to understand

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in CA im a 20 yr old student and have been a long time sports fan and love to compete in my friends fantasy leagues wether it be football, baseball, basketball etc.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Just fine im a pretty relaxed person and easy to get along with

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? An oppurtunity to be part of a legit online franchise and be able to meet alot of new cool people

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would let him know if he broke a rule in case he forgot and if the sit. got worse i would just save the replay and tell the commish of the league

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I havent checked out any leagues yet but hoping to find a really good madden 13 sim league

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

4. JB510

JB510 Walk On

cool and thanks for accepting my app

• Like Like x 1