New Member: Jbek

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 1, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Jbek,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Jbek

Jbek Walk On

Oct 1, 2011
    Name: John
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): GT- jjjbek
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype - john.jerabek
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:

Tuesday/thursday nights, monday/wednesdays until 430, Most weekends (occasionally travel out of town for a day or two)
    Favorite Teams: Penn State, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Indians, Detroit Redwings
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: My friend Jandy

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been gaming since the Age of six, when I was gifted a N64 for christmas. My first games were super Mario 64 and Shadow of the Empire. I have been gaming online since 2005, when I started to play BF2 religiously. I have played many games online since then, in almost every genre. Sports games take the cake for me, particularly NCAA and NHL (love this game)
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I love my realism. I call plays that I think the team I am using would call, I like my stats to look realistic, and I utterly
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Age is of my least concern. I am signing up to be in a league with people who not only want to win against users, but who love college football, and want to replicate the camaraderie and pageantry that makes saturday's so special.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I would not have them any different.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a college student at the University of Toledo. I am an avid hiker, and spend my summers out in the great wilderness in wyoming/montana. I enjoy writing, playing music, sports games, women, drinking, and meeting new people, going to new places. Confrontation is the last thing i am afraid of, and I will open up to anybody who projects positive vibes. I am pretty simple, and don't really need much to be happy.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    The love of college football. Pure, and unrivaled.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A college football experience that is if it were a replication from a parallel dimension, and some people to talk about it with.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    hey, thats not cool, commish is gonna hear about it. Next time we play, please don't be doing this.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have yet to check any out, but Any fast-paced NCAA OD's with a good amount of members would be perfect for me.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jbek

Jbek Walk On

Oct 1, 2011
    For some reason, the response for #1 was deleted.. hmm. Guess I'll repost it.

I have been playing NCAA online dynasties since 09, and have been playing with five of my RL close friends. we usually take each OD 6-10 years, and this year four of the 6 of us could not play/did not have time. Jandy and I still are very interested, and I would like to follow his initiative in joining a league on here.
  4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Application approved. Welcome to TSO Jbek